RDI Career Opportunity
RDI Career Opportunity: Test & Assembly Technician I
RDI Technologies, the inventor of Motion Amplification® and one of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation, is seeking a Test & Assembly Technician to join our Knoxville, TN team.
- Reports to: Director of Customer Service and Support
- Work location: RDI's headquarters in Knoxville, TN
Responsibilities & Duties
Service and Support
- Performance of customer service and support inquiries, warranty returns and repairs, reseller customer service and support inquiries, and reseller warranty returns and repairs.
General operational functions will include product testing and staging, maintaining and updating operational processes, inventory management, and logistics.
Assist with on-site training courses as necessary. May include trips to off-site facilities for hands-on learning to ensure proper use of the system and understanding of new features released.
Some support of field sales activities including front-end on-line or on-site customer engagement through POCs (Proof of Concept) and product training. Including follow-on customer education sessions, and support for conferences and marketing collaterals.
Development and maintenance of technical documents such as FAQs, canned responses, and solutions.
Act as a liaison between customers and development resources to troubleshoot bugs found through user support calls.
Support development resources with internal testing of new features and releases before Beta testers are given the release.
- Must become Motion Amplification® level 1 certified and be prepared to support the delivery of our training in the classroom or on-site
- Must become proficient in our technology to be able to handle technical support calls from customers, service companies, and resellers
- Might be called upon to provide customer training support as needed
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce software preferred
Compensation, Benefits, & Why RDI?
- Full-time salaried position
- Competitive benefits package including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(K) + matching
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Life insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development assistance
- Parental leave
- Rewarding work with an innovative, customer-focused team!
- We are experiencing a rapid expansion in our business, allowing for career growth opportunities in a great environment
- Snacks, coffee, tea, sodas, and more are stocked in our Knoxville office break room for employee enjoyment!
About RDI Technologies
RDI Technologies is pioneering the camera as the sensor of the future because visualization is faster, safer, and makes the complex simpler. Our proprietary technology platform powered by Motion Amplification® enables users to see and measure motion that is impossible to see with the human eye and could previously only be measured by contacting sensors. RDI’s products combine the power of modern cameras with software to turn what used to be complex charts and graphs into easy-to-understand video data that enables users to quickly and safely solve their toughest problems and communicate the results. As a member of the Inc. 5000 list for the past three consecutive years, RDI is one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Complete the form below.